Death Note: The Return of Kira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note: The Return of Kira

It has been 10 years since the death of Light Yagami, and a new Kira has risen. Will you fight him, or support him?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message from Near (Plot)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Near
Admin
Near

Message from Near (Plot) Empty
PostSubject: Message from Near (Plot)   Message from Near (Plot) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:54 am

Transmission Broadcasting...

Hello, I am N. I am going to tell you the story of Light Yagami. Otherwise know as Kira. About twenty years ago, Light Yagami picked up a Shinigami's notebook. A notebook of death. He realized how rotten the world has become and decided to rid it of evil, using the Death Note. He began writing down the names of conviced criminals, people who society would do better off without. After meeting with the Shinigami owner of the notebook, Ryuk, he became convinced that he would be the God of the new world, he believed no one could stop him.

L joined the battle against Kira, along with several members of the NPA, the Japanese Police Force. The world's greatest detective quickly became friends with Light Yagami, suspecting him of being Kira. I won't go into details but after going through a series of battles with Light, L ultimately fails, his name ending up being written in the Shinigami Rem's notebook. Taking up the name of L, Light Yagami played the role of Kira as well, and with no one left to stop him, he killed criminals for three years with no opposition.

That is, until Mello and I joined the fight. Mello and I were to be L's true successors, Light was only a temporary replacement. Playing the role of both Kira and L, Light quickly and elaborately disposed of Mello, I, however, proved to be a more difficult challenge. Once I found out the identity of the new L, I began to suspect him of being Kira. This led to a final showdown between the two of us. We met in an abandoned warehouse, where Light confesses to being Kira, after being defeated by me in a battle of wits.

Light attempted to convince everyone there that he is righteous, and that he was only doing what he did for the greater good, but it was to no avail. Light begs the Shinigami Ryuk to save him by writing down the names of those who oppose him, but instead, Ryuk writes Light's name in the notebook, killing him and ending the conflict. Until now.

Kira has returned, criminals are once again being judged by an unknow killer, and I, N, am on the case, but I cannot do it alone. I need your help to defeat this menace once and for all, together we can put an end to--

Transmission Interupted...

Hello. I am Kira. N is trying to convince you that he is fighting the good fight. But he is wrong. I will defeat him, and those who follow me shall be rewarded with a new world, free of all evil! Join me and together, we will find out the identity of N, and lead him to his death!
Transmission Over
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteexperiment.board-directory.net

Message from Near (Plot)
Page 1 of 1